AIMING AT users of all ages and levels: amateurs who want to learn how to ride a bike with gears; those who already know how to ride motorcycles and want to learn about disciplines such as motard and RIDING off-road; the rider who wants to enhance his performance.
THE MAIN GOAL behind our courses is to improve safety while riding a motorbike, after that comes a further look into a riding technique designed for performance improvement with a specific program to meet different demands.
QUALITY is guaranteed by our team’s many years of experience and confirmed by the great amount of positive feedback received and posted.
THE INSTRUCTOR is Gianni Borgiotti, professional Supermoto and Flat Track rider and expert Federal instructor.
WE HAVE A DEDICATED PROGRAM, ARRANGED ON RIDER'S EXPRIENCE, FOR THE FOLLOWING KIND OF BIKES:
- FLAT TRACK & TT / Specific training paths and offerts for road racing professional riders
- MAXI-MOTOARD & MAXI-ENDURO
- SAFE RIDING COURSES FOR SCOOTERS & ALL KIND OF MOTORBIKES
You can find some of our riding courses pictures HERE.
Through theory and practice aimed at skill improvement in a designated area and on the track providing the opportunity to learn the correct riding technique for both tarmac and dirt road.
These particular topics are discussed:
- Positioning on the saddle for each phase
- Mental attitude while riding
- Choice of gear
- Maximizing physical energy
- General strategies and safety
- Miscellaneous topics (physical training, eating regimen, motorbike’s setting etc).
We are based in Milan and most of our riding courses have been kept close to here, but we are available for travelling to meet the constantly increasing worldwide demand for our professional training and unique expertise.
CONTRACT INFORMATIONS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS - DOWNLOAD
- Owning your own motorbie or availing of rental service;
- possessing technical motorbike gear (helmet, back guard, leather suit with guards, boots, gloves);
- being legally of age or accompanied by a parent/legal guardian signing the release form.
- Having a drivers license is not necessary to participate in the courses;
- If the event is planned in an outdoor circuit and the weather turns out to be unfavorable the booking remains valid and a new date is agreed to with the client;
- if you intend to get a riding course or rent a motorbike as a present , once booked, voucher will be sent to present the gift.